NOV/DEC 2014 - BUCHANAN FIELD
The MG TC was the car that got Americans excited about sports cars. 'Course, they just had to race em!
DATING A COUGAR
Mercury, the fleet-footed messenger of the Gods, transplanted to historic Trans-Am status.
REMEMBERING JAMES GARNER
An actor who enjoyed success on both the small and big screens, also turned his attention to motor racing.
THE QUIXOTIC CUNNINGHAM C-6R
The first Cunningham to be built from real engineering drawings, and powered by a Meyer-Drake Offy
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: Lyn St. James' 1988 Thunderbird Record Holder
- Great Vintage Garages:
Ray Evernham Garage
- My Favorite Race: Pete Halsmer and the 1986 St. Petersburg Grand Prix for Trans-Am
- SUV LUV: Another Option for Towing
- Vintage Shops: Ed Pink Racing Engines
- Monterey Reunion
- The Hawk
- Goodwood Revival
- SOVREN Pacific NW Historics
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- SVRA U.S. Vintage Grand Prix
- Lime Rock Historic Festival 32
- Silverstone Classic