MAR/APR 2014 - ON TRACK with BILL ELLIOTT
A NASCAR champion reunites with a Thunderbird from his 1988 season, and he lets the editor drive, too.
WHAT'S THE HURRY? IT'S A 12-HOUR RACE?
America's first international endurance race ran in 1952 at Sebring on the longest circuit in North America.
THE RACING KNOOPS
Rick Knoop's cars and incredible racing career seemingly knit smoothly back to his dad's racing legacy.
In earth-shattering sprint cars, he won year after year across the Midwest, defeating the sport's best.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1971 Lola T260 Can-Am
- Great Vintage Garages:
- My Favorite Race: Michael Andretti and the 1986 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
- AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- Ecurie Ecosse Transporter
- Vintage Shops: Perfect Reflections
- Club Track: The Thermal Club
- HSR Atlanta Historics
- Grand National Roadster Show
- HSR Daytona Historic Races
- Arizona Concours dElegance