MAY/JUN 2015 - THE BLUE CROWN SPECIALS
Lou Moore's better idea won three Indianapolis 500s in a row from 1947 to 1949 with his front-drive Specials.
The Indianapolis 500's extraordinary freshman class of 1965 had the most success of any rookie group before or after.
WHAT MATTERED MOST
From the roaring roadsters to Offenhauser's rebirth at Indy, Bob DeBisschop was right there.
COUPE DU JOUR: ROAD STIR
We go stirring up some back roads in a 1960 MGA 1600 Coupe.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1961 Jack Brabham
Cooper T54 Indy
- Great Vintage Garages:
Herb Wetanson Garage
- My Favorite Race: Bobby Johns and the 1965 Indy 500
- Lost Laps: Longview Texas Airport
- National Motor Museum, Beaulieu
- Collector Car Insurance Guide
- Vintage Shops: Formhalls Vintage & Racing, Ltd.
- England's Race Retro
- VARA/SVRA Duel in the Desert
- Amelia Island Concours
- Grand National Roadster Show
- NHRA Hot Rod Reunion
- SAAC GT350 Reunion