MAY/JUN 2013 - SPRINT CAR RACING HISTORY
In Part 1, We document the influence of the formula through the decades leading up to World War II, when racing in the U.S. was halted.
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL OF FINISHING
In a backup Brawner Hawk, Mario Andretti Wins the 1969 Indy 500.
CORVETTE 60TH ANNIVERSARY
Part 3: The 1970s - The Rise of Radicalism.
BOSS 302 TRANS-AM
We go on track with a legendary race car.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Salon: 1958 Epperly Indy Roadster
- Great Vintage Garages:
- My Favorite Race: Derek Daly and
the 1982 Marlboro British Grand Prix
- Race Tech: Helmet Buyers Guide
- Miller Total Performance Museum
- Vintage Shops: Huffaker Engineering
- Auto Auction Coverage
- SVRA Spring Vintage Classic
- Race Retro
- New Zealand Festival of Motor Racing
- VARA Chuckwalla Desert Classic