NOV/DEC 2016 - PART TWO: THE LE MANS EMPIRE
The aspirational side of sports car racing.
Herb Wetanson's life of fast cars and fast food has taken him to tracks from coast to coast.
BONNEVILLE BOB, BIG PETE, TALL MIKE and the GULLWING
A 300 SL sets a speed record with a little help from friends.
THE KING AT THE CROSSROADS
In 1965 NASCAR star Richard Petty was abruptly forced to leave stock car racing. Enter the Hemi McKee Mk V.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1974 Ferrari 312 B3/74 Formula 1-Ex Niki Lauda
- My Favorite Race: Bill Adam and the 1996 12 Hours of Sebring
- Road Stir: 1966 Lotus Elan Series 3
- David vs. Goliath: VW Gassers
- Marty Beaulieu Garage
- World of Speed Museum
- Remembering Brock Yates
- The Legend of the Gray Ghost
- Vintage Shop: KTR European Enterprises
- Goodwood Revival
- Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- NHRA Bowling Green
- Silverstone Classic
- Lime Rock Historic Festival 34
- VSCDA Blackhawk Classic
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix