SEP/OCT 2015 - PORSCHE 962 TRACK DRIVE
Editor D. Randy Riggs gets the chance to tackle Laguna Seca in Bruce Canepa's amazing 1990 Porsche 962C GTP.
THE TITANS' GREATEST DAY
Was this the greatest race, for what just might be the greatest Grand Prix car - the Mercedes-Benz W125?
Simon functioned at the highest level in one of the most demanding technical automotive exercises in the world.
1963 PORSCHE CARRERA 2 GS
Road Stir: Rare and expensive when new, even today it's perhaps the ultimate 356 street machine.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1968 Penske Camaro Trans-Am
- Great Vintage Garages:
Oscar Davis Garage
- My Favorite Race: Gil de Ferran - 1995 CART Toyota Grand Prix of Monterey
- Remembering Denise McCluggage
- The General Kilpatrick Speedster
- Tempest in a Teapot, Part 2
- 917: Porsche's Killer Giant
- Vintage Shop: Moal Coachbuilders
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- SOVREN Pacific NW Historics
- SVRA Brickyard Invitational
- The Hawk at Road America
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- VARAC Canadian Vintage Grand Prix
- HMSA Mont Tremblant