NOV/DEC 2015 - SATURDAY IN THE PARK
At the turn of the 20th century, for four years Philadelphia held one of Americas most prestigious motor races.
FORMULA JUNIOR REVIVAL
Formula Junior Historics North America is bringing strong turnouts of Juniors to vintage racing grids.
FROM STREET TO RACE
The 6th Shelby GT350 production car built, SFM5019 has led a truly colorful racing life.
"BIG DADDY" AND THE HEMI
Chryslers legendary Hemi V8 helped drive Big Daddy Don Garlits into drag racings history books.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1965 Dodge Hemi A/FX Funny Car
- Great Vintage Garages:
John Campion Garage
- My Favorite Race: Ned Jarrett and the
1965 Southern 500 at Darlington
- The Flying Bugatti
- Porsche 924
- Vintage Shop: Cobra Automotive
- Goodwood Revival
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Portland Vintage Racing Festival
- Lime Rock Historic Festival
- Rennsport Reunion V
- Coronado Speed Festival
- NHRA Bowling Green
- Silverstone Classic