JAN/FEB 2017 - PIKES PEAK HILL CLIMB
PART 1: The 100 year-old Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is one of the longest-surviving auto races in the world.
THE FOUR HORSEMEN
An inside look at America's quartet of leading Ferrari sports car racing teams in the 1950s.
SAVING THE LOLA GT PROTOTYPE
How Allen Grant preserved Lola's prototype GT, forerunner of Ford's GT40.
REMEMBERING DAVE MACDONALD
Dave MacDonald's rise in American road racing was meteoric, but he was gone too soon.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1979 Porsche 935 009 0030
- My Favorite Race: Chris Cord and the
1987 Camel Grand Prix of Southern California
- Road Stir: 1967 Porsche 911S
- The Collings Foundation and Museum
- Scott Holley Garage
- Aurora War Wagon Track Drive
- Vintage Shop: Europa Macchina
- CSRG Charity Challenge Sonoma
- NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion
- HSR Savannah Speed Classic
- U.S. Vintage National Championship
- VSCDA Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
- HSR Daytona Historics