MAR/APR 2017 - PIKES PEAK HILL CLIMB
PART 2: The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb grew to be an American legend in the second half of the 20th Century.
THE MAN WHO LIVED TO RACE
Chuck Dietrich held the no. 1 honorary competition license in the Sports Car Club of America.
CLOSE, BUT NO CIGAR
Tony Adamowicz and Ronnie Bucknum race a NART Ferrari 512S at the 1971 24 Hours of Daytona.
THE WAX WARS
J/Wax and Simoniz go to war in a battle of marketing in the monstrous Can-Am series.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1972 NASCAR Holman Moody Ford Torino
- My Favorite Race: Rick Knoop and the
1985 Sunbank 24 at Daytona
- Remembering Carl Jensen
- Shelby American Collection
- The Two Bobbys
- The Guy Mabee Special
- Full Circle Corvette
- Vintage Shop: Heritage Motorsports
- VARA Big Bore Bash
- HSR Sebring Pistons & Props
- VARA Spring Mountain
- Arizona Concours
- Dan Gurney's All American Racers
- Coronado Speed Festival