JAN/FEB 2016 - BUILDING ROAD AMERICA
Against steep odds, Clif Tufte gathered a pile of money and support and built Road America.
DOING THE DOUBLE
Co-driving with Ken Miles, this Indy car stalwart racked up back-to-back wins in the Daytona 24 and Sebring 12 Hour.
WHEN CHEVRON POINTED THE WAY
The story of Chevron founder Derek Bennett and his brilliant GT Prototypes.
With 27 SCCA Championships won, this driver was super smooth both off and on the track.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1971 Ferrari 512M 1024
- Great Vintage Garages:
Ed Dalton Garage
- My Favorite Race: Allen Grant and the
1963 L.A. Times GT at Riverside Raceway
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Road Stir: 1954 MG TF
- Vintage Shop: Sasco Sports
- SVRA U.S. Vintage National Championship
- CSRG Charity Challenge
- HSR Classic 24 Hour at Daytona
- HSR Savannah Speed Classic
- York U.S. 30 Reunion
- VSCDA Vintage Festival
- Shelby Employees Reunion