SEP/OCT 2014 - PORSCHE 908K TRACK DRIVE
We go on track at Sonoma Raceway in Michael Malone's immaculate 1968 Porsche 908K short-tail coupe.
1974 USGP at WATKINS GLEN
Emerson Fittipaldi had to wind up 4th or better at The Glen to win his second world driving title.
He made a fortune capitalizing on the karting craze, raced sprint cars, finished 6th in the Indy 500 and raced P-51s.
STEVE EARLE INTERVIEW
Where have all the great cars gone? The Monterey Historics founder may have the answer.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1956 Maserati 250F
- Racing Suit Re-Creation
- Great Vintage Garages:
- My Favorite Race: David Pearson and the 1961 World 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Lost Laps: Ft. Pierce
- Vintage Shops: Kevin Kay Restorations
- SVRA Indianapolis
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Le Mans Classic
- VARAC Historic Grand Prix
- VSCCA/VRG Thompson
- CVAR Eagles Canyon