SEP/OCT 2016 - PART ONE: THE LE MANS EMPIRE
Find out how the most significant sports car race on the planet, the Le Mans 24 Hours, has ebbed and flowed...
DON NICHOLS & HIS SHADOWS
PART 2: The marvelous machines of a man of mystery - the open-wheel era - expanding into international GP competition.
THE HAWAIIAN - ROLAND LEONG
The world of drag racing has its share of free spirits, but only a few can wear the moniker of "legendary" character.
FROM AMERICA WITH LOVE
The Ferrari 340 America that conquered the Mille Miglia in 1951 returned to Italy in 2016 to renew the challenge.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- SALON: 1963 Corvette Sting Ray Z06 427 Mk IIS
- My Favorite Race: Gordon Johncock and the 1982 Indianapolis 500
- Thompson & Taylor (Brooklands Ltd.)
- The American Challenge Cup
- LeMay Museum
- Remembering Carl Haas
- Waggot 1968 TC4V 16-Valve Inline-4
- Vintage Shop: Steve Hogue Enterprises
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Road America Int'l Challenge
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- SOVREN Seattle
- Le Mans Classic
- HSR VIR Wisko Grand Prix
- VARAC Vintage Grand Prix
- HMSA Mont Tremblant
- SVRA Brickyard Invitational